Monday, October 4, 2010

All Tied up and No Where to Go

As the mom of two busy daughters and one active almost two year old, I find myself loosing essential parts of my brain from time to time.  Is this a common occurrence among us moms? Dads even?  I have a rather large "island" in the middle of my kitchen that stays rather, well full of s!#* most of the time as LOML says.  There are many days where I start on one side of my kitchen and head to the other side to get, let's say the milk out of the fridge, and in the four steps it takes me to get to the fridge I can't remember what the hell I was going to get!  Did you catch the "four step" part---this is not a big kitchen people and the "island" takes up most of it.  The fact that I am putting this out there on the Internet just goes to show what an incredible sense of humor I have, but I would really like to know if this is an illness I should search WebMD about or just chalk it up to Mom-itis?  Discuss amongst yourselves and get back to me- peace out!

No comments: