Friday, October 22, 2010

On the tip of my tongue...

I have a great deal of admiration for people who can really articulate what is on their mind.  Me, not really one of those- well, except for here.  I tend to stumble on my words and end up saying some of the DUMBEST things EVER!!  Do you know how many times I am trying to talk to my kids about something somewhat important that I end up thinking- did those words actually just come out of my mouth?  And let's just say alcohol does not help my disorder AT ALL!  I stumble, fall, and then FORGET what dumb things I have said.   I think things would go a lot more smoothly if I could just sit down and type out my thoughts before I say them----really taking the whole "think before you speak" to a new level. I can either email my commentary or just text it to whomever it concerns? It's amazing that I managed to teach classrooms full of kids!
No, nothing has happened recently to spur on this train of thought...just thinking about it and trying really hard to take my time and think, before I speak.

No comments: